Guest Services and Security
Our concierges can help you with that
At the Minneapolis Convention Center, we believe the great experience you provide in your events should be extended to attendees even after the meeting is done. That's why we offer high-quality services to ensure your attendees make the best of their experience in Minneapolis.
Visitor Information Center
The Visitor Information Center (VIC) is conveniently located in the main lobby of the Minneapolis Convention Center on the ground floor. Concierges can provide directions, building facilities information, and offer hospitality and tourist assistance in understanding and use of the city's:
- Hospitality opportunities, convention facility information and tourism attractions
- Historic, cultural and educational resources
- Convenience and traveler services.
Brochures, maps, magazines and other hospitality publications are available for guests to collect and reference.
Hours of Operation: VIC is open Monday through Sunday – 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Event safety and security are things that you should never have to worry about during an event as a planner, and you can rest assured that our experienced and professional security team will take care of your event. We offer this level of protection for events:
- Fire Marshal: Provided through the Fire Prevention Bureau.
- Medical Services: First aid personnel on the floor.
- Police Officers: Provided through the Minneapolis Police Department.
- Security and Ushers: Providing show security including ticket takers, door guards, overnight guards and ushers for Auditorium events.
EVENT PLANNERS NOTE: Please request these services during the planning discussions with Event Coordinators.
The UPS Store is the exclusive, on-site provider of printing and shipping for all your business needs. Check out how they can help you with all your printing needs here.